California Child Support CenterCalifornia Department of Child Support Services
California Family Code Section 4050-4076: Child Support Guidelines
California Child Support Calculator
California Department of Child Support Services: 2002-03 Budget Bill
California Child Support FAQ
When Separated Parents Agree on Child Support..."
This section of the California Divorce Law Information Center is designed to assist you with post-divorce actions such as child support modification, child support collection, visitation issues, and denial of visitation.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We are not a law firm and cannot give legal advice. Therefore, we are unable to provide guidance on individual child support inquiries or specific calculations/ obligations. The information contained in this segment of our web site is provided as a courtesy to our visitors and our customers who purchase our divorce-related products.
- Establishing and Calculating Child Support Orders
- Table Summarizing Child Support Guidelines
- Paternity FAQs
- Enforcement of Child Support Orders
- Modification of Child Support Orders
- Child Support and Taxes
- U.S. Office of Child Support Enforcement (HHS)
- EBook Store with Child Support Books
- U.S. Military and Child Support Calculations
- Child Support and College Education